Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Sounds of Grinding In My Head.....

Hello, my Name is Phil. Most Know me on Twitter as Phillip_XX_Rocker. well it seem that today to keep up with all the hype, make a name for myself, n to move forward in a vastly growing world I started this blog. Not much of a writer but there is always someone to the left and the right of me speaking into my twisted head. Filling me with ideas and mental pics that i just can record on video. So why not type this shit down rite? So here we are. Thoughts from inside my head typed down on a small page somewhere in this black hole we call CYBERSPACE!! HAHAHA! So buckle your safety belts! "this ride don't have any" N keep all hands and feet inside the cart at all times! this should get interesting. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment