Saturday, July 9, 2011

*Morning Chill Smells of old Memories*

So I woke up this morning and went out side for the first smoke of the day. It was fuck'in cold out! Couldn't believe it, my nipps were hard as bottle caps!LOL! Immediately I had a flash back to when I was 18. It was an October night down at one of my friends, we were having a bon-fire n there were hot chicks everywhere. The beer was flowing and the tunes were cranked. I just got done rollin a joint when this incredibly fine ass blond came stroll-in up. ;) Her name was Tasha. Ill never forget, she had big ass tits and a fine ass. N did i mention a face to die for. Mmmm!LOL! well anyway I had a 99 Camaro, full package! Fuck'in luved that car! That night after I smoked that hog leg with her n a couple of my bro's me and that Tasha chick slipped in to the front seat. Next thing i know my cock is in her mouth and my hands were down her pants! ;) Now for those of you that have never bin in the front seat of a Camaro, they don't have much seat room. So to fuck a chick in 1 of those bitches is feat in itself. I did it tho! Man what a ride it was. So sweet n so wet! we passed out after a nice 2 hour fuck session. I was amazed at how good that chick could fuck. AMAZED!! That morning I woke to her in the passenger seat staring at me with this shit eating grin. It was cold as hell out since we left the windows down all night. I asked her What? She just looked at me and giggled. Next thing I know it was on again. That cold breezy air turned into a HEATED HURRICANE of morning fuckin. ;)


                                      MEMORIES..................

No comments:

Post a Comment