Monday, July 18, 2011

O-Town Ink


So this evening I decided to stop in my fav tattoo shop. Sharp Images, it was opened in 1999 by my sweet beautiful friend Arin Hicks. Their is where I plunged into a world of undisputed supernatural pleasurable pain.There are 5 things I love in life more than anything else. Sex, Weed, Quads, Piercings, and INK!!!!!! I love to get tattoos!! Its a life style, a personal taste, and in a lot of cases a rite of passage into a huge/new beginning in a persons life. For me it is purification thru pain as well as the piercings I have. Well today I stopped in to hang out n see some of the new faces and visit some old friends. It has bin months since I have bin in their. As always as soon as I walk thru the door I was slammed with hugs and hand shakes. As I sat and we all caught up and  I watched some ink get laid down I was popped an amazing question. "So when u wanna learn how to pierce?" I look at my friend Arin and said with a laugh. HU? She asked me again and at that point I was speechless. I told her well when you want too teach me. At that point in time my fate was sealed. She threw me the info I needed and said to be here as often as I can. Now mind you this is one of my fav things to do in my free time is get ink and have holes poked in my head and body. So to be asked to get trained to do it, let alone in a shop that I have gone to since it first opened. It was like HOLLY SHIT!!! FOR REAL!!! Everyone laughed at my excitement. I couldn't help myself, and wen I hear who would be doing most of the training. Well lets just say not to many people have this guys experience. I am absolutely honored, and cant wait to start. Now I am left with a few things to do so I can start apprenticeship. Must learn CPR, Standardized First Aid, and bloodborne Pathogens. I'm so happy I just might go celebrate by getting a couple new holes in put in my head! ;)  Here are my tattoos, I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment